- Admissions to Vidyawadi is open to girls only.
- Girls of all castes, communities, race and religion can seek admission here.
- Vidyawadi admissions are open to dayscholars and to hostellers as well.
- Every girl seeking admission to Vidyawadi has to submit an application of admission every year on a prescribed form and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.
For New Students:
- New students admission
- Class XI students
- 1st year College students
- 1st year Masters students
- Selection on the basis of entrance exam for new admissions upto class IX.
- XI and above merit based.
How to apply
MARUDHAR MAHILA SHIKSHAN SANGH,
BRANCH – RANI
A/C NO.: 684605601184
IFSC Code: ICIC0006846
For existing Students
Students are requested to pay Rs. 300/- either in person or online and fill the form within 10 days from the commencement of the session each year for continuation in the School/College.
Admission in school/college is cancelled if the school/college has not received the payment of Rs. 300/- and the form for the renewal of admission within 10 days from the commencement of the session.
Desiring to seek admission after 10 days from the commencement of the session, the student will have to pay Rs. 500/- to remain admitted in the School/College
Pay Rs. 200/- to acquire a seat in the hostel within 10 days from the commencement of the new session.
Rs. 200/- will be charged as fine after 10 days
- Either online or in person
- Bank details given in fee section.