The school believes in providing ‘Learner- Active’ learning environment to its students to achieve school objective of holistic development of each student by making students participate in all national, social, cultural & important days of the year. This enables students to appreciate cultural diversity, so vital for their growth and progress.
The academic courses offered by the school are –
|English Core||Eco./Geo./Music||Hindi/Painting/Computer /Science|
Co curricular Activities:
For all students: NCC, Scout & Guide, Bulbul, Hockey, Kho-Kho, Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, T.T., Softball, Drawing And Painting, Music (Vocal+Instrumental), Elocution, Debates, Quiz, various competitions and celebrations of days specified by CBSE to enhance social awareness.
Club (Total 25): Literary, Legal awareness, I.T., Oratory, Red-Cross, SUPW, Readers, Road Safety etc.
For Hostelers: Karate, Horse- Riding, Cycling, Karate, Instrumental &vocal music, Rangoli , Embroidery, Baking, Personal Grooming , Shuffle Dance, etc.
Our Feature for holistic development of students in school:
- Interactive flat panels (IFP) - for audio-visual & online virtual classes.
- Library & Laboratories – for experiential and intellectual growth.
- Fun Park - for social, emotional, physical and psychological development of young ones.
- Coaching classes available for solving doubts.
- Projector Boards & T.V. available to promote easy learning.
- House system – each student is allotted a particular house at the time of admission.
- Preparatory itself. It helps student learn self discipline, democratic functioning, and leadership.
- Games and Sports – for personality building and physical development.
- School Magazine – to develop flair for writing and thinking.
- Skill development – to realize potential.
- Celebrations – for cultural affinity.
- Excursion – experiential learning.
- Regular Teachers Training.
- Indoor – outdoor sports available to enhance mental and physical strength.
Faculty & Staff: Well appointed quality faculty and staff.
Admission on first come first served basis until the time seats are full.
(*RTE admission available)
Principal Mobile No.: 6377203204
Office Contact No.: 6377204209