- Well maintained lush green sprawling lawns.
- 65 acres of campus fully secured with boundary wall.
- Mess facility serving Jain food, cooked under hygienic condition for hostel students.
- Vidyawadi admissions not affected by caste, colour, race or religion. Follows the principle of ‘Vasudhev Kutumbhakam’
- Special Hindi teaching to non-hindi speaking people.
- Hostels where girls get parental protection with fixed time studies, skill development classes and sports.
- NCC, Scout & Guide, Bulbul to inspire students to practice and promote national integrity.
- Sports club includes Kabbadi, Khokho, Softball, Badminton, Hockey, Basketball, Volleyball,etc.
- Encourage children to participate at state and national level competition to infuse confidence in students and also to contribute in nation building.
- Inhouse magazines provide opportunities to students to discover their flair for writing and journalism.
- Discussions, recitation, storytelling, extempore speech, handwriting, maths, quiz and learning craft are part of the daily routine for interested childrens.
- Celebration of festivals is a way of life on the campus. To name a few, celebration of National days, Teacher's day, Gurunanak Parva, Gudi padwa, Onam, Raksha Bandhan, Janmastami, Navratri, Christmas, Basant Panchami, Ganesh Chaturthi and Mahavir Jayanti.
- Introduction to the world of drawing and painting for hostel student.
- Exhibitions held to provide a platform to children to explore and exhibit their potential and interest they are gifted with.
- Eco-club's objective is to make children aware and sensitive about hygiene and cleanliness of self and surrounding area. Also they are made aware of the importance of plants in life.
- Band-training is the asset of Vidyawadi.
Announcements & News